Is your small business bogged down with day to day social media management responsibilities? Social media marketing is a vital component to every business and brand but small business owners find it challenging to create enough quality, creative content for their social media platforms. We are here to take that burden from you so you can focus on the more important aspects of running your business.
• WHY SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING •
Social media makes a huge difference for small businesses at a low marketing cost. Social Media Examiner reports in their seventh annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report that 92 percent of marketers working with small businesses agree that social media is crucial to the small business owner's success.
Steve Olenski, contributing writer for Forbes Magazine says, "Within two years, more than 50 percent of small businesses agree social media helps them increase sales; within five years, 70 percent of small businesses see ROI from a social media presence."
Some important facts about social media to note...
- Online adults aged 18-34 are most likely to follow a brand via social networking (95%). (Source: MarketingSherpa)
- In 2015 Facebook influenced 52 percent of consumers’ online and offline purchases, up from 36 percent in 2014. (Source: The Drum)
- Top brands on Instagram are seeing a per-follower engagement rate of 4.21% which is 58 times higher than on Facebook and 120 times higher than on Twitter (Source: Hootsuite)
So, as you can see, social media is vital to every small business' growth in this new age of marketing.
• WHO WE WORK WITH •
We work with creative women in business who see the importance of providing value driven content. Our combined strengths, experiences and knowledge are best used to help entrepreneurs who want to build their brand and influence in the marketplace but feel overwhelmed trying to keep up with the ever changing rules of social media and the time it takes to learn the many facets of online marketing.
• WHO WE ARE •
We are April Williams and Rebecca Renfrow, two women who were brought together by the power of social media who became friends not only from our personal beliefs and core values but in the clear philosophy we share that the best business and brands are purpose driven.
• WHAT WE DO •
We combine our 15+ years of experience and personal development of building successful online businesses of our own to show other creative women in business how to market themselves consistently and authentically online by offering tailored and high level social media management services.
Our philosophy in working with our clients is providing you with exactly the services you need and nothing you don't. We use a customized approach because we believe that not only should your brand and business be unique so you can stand out but so should your marketing approach.
We don't just want our clients to get results.
We want our clients to get the very BEST possible results.
We pride ourselves in spending quality time with each potential client upfront. This allows us to get to know your business and goals before working with you. This ensures we can provide the tailored strategy you need to stand out and market your product and/or services effectively.
• WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO •
Our mission is to help you, the creative entrepreneur, stand out in the marketplace and take the pressure off of you having to "do it all."
When you work with us you get the benefit of...
• working one-on-one with a freelance social media strategist vs. a large firm
• a more tailored approach that is specific to your business goals
• more quality time spent with us, your social media strategist, to put together the right marketing strategy that is unique to your brand
• a creative approach to your marketing plan vs. generic content
• SERVICES •
We work with our clients from the the beginning to put together a very customized marketing strategy and take the time to re-evaluate services every month to ensure our clients are not paying for services they don't need. This is why we do not offer overly vague cookie cutter packages. Every social media platform is unique and requires its own strategy in order to be effective.
For example, it's great that you want to utilize Pinterest but do you have enough content or the right content? Are you blogging consistently? Many elements must come together in order for a social media platform to be effective and generate the right results.
While it would be easy to throw together a simple package for posting "X" amount of times across several social media platforms and charge a set monthly price, we believe every business is unique and should be honored as such with a much more creative and tailored approach.
Here is a basic overview of our packages but please note that we take a 100% tailored approach with each and every client we work with. Our goal is to create a strategy that makes sense for both your short term and long term goals.
Have you ever heard the expression, "a picture is worth a thousand words?" When people land on your website and social media pages, it’s so important that the visual elements of your brand not only represent your values but also speak to your ideal client. The more you convey who you are, the more people will want to work with YOU. We are here to help you create a brand image that beautifully reflects that message.
What we offer:
• Consulting for Business and Personal Brand Development
• Brand Story + Tag Line
• Brand Identity (logo, brand colors, design)
• Website copy assistance
* Contact us for our consultation rates based on the needs of your business
Content marketing is the life line of every business + brand. Creating a social media strategy as well as enough creative content can be a struggle, especially for the small business owner.
We specialize in:
• Facebook Social Media Management
• Instagram Social Media Management
• Pinterest Social Media Management
• Facebook Ad Creation + Management
$650/month - includes 3 social media posts per day, 7 days per week for Facebook and Instagram (this will be tailored to your business, service and product with a strategy that is aligned with your goals).
We believe a blog is an essential component for every small business owner. Your blog is a centralized hub to manage all the aspects of your business, showcase your expertise and create valuable evergreen content to build the trust factor with your audience.
The internet and social media has allowed us to reach more people than ever before, but one factor has remained constant: building the like, know and trust factor. People must trust you to do business with you.
How we can help:
• Content strategies for the DIY blogger
• Content strategies and blog writing services
• Creation of lead magnet to build an email list of trusted followers
$125 per blog post - includes thumbnail image that is cohesive with your brand and creation of a pinnable blog graphic for Pinterest
As the CEO of your small business, you have a lot on your plate. Working to build online relationships even though vital to its success, may not be a top priority. Building community relationships through collaborations with other brands helps to build brand awareness and often leads to increased sales because customers want to work with people they know and respect.
What we do:
• Brand partnerships & collaborations
• Influencer outreach
*PR approach will be customized for your business. Contact us for rates.
We work with other top notch professionals on...
- Website Development
- Blog Writing
- Product Imagery
• HOW WE WORK •
We want the clients we work with to have a marketing strategy that will be effective and pay for only the services they need and nothing they don't.
To ensure our potential clients make an informed decision and receive the best possible service, we believe there is great value in investing that time upfront before working with a client.
- First, we will have you fill out the Marketing and Branding Questionnaire. This information will help us to get familiar with your business + brand, as well as your short term and long term goals. We will request links to your social media platforms and website so we can dig in and learn more about your brand, business, products and services.
- After you complete the questionnaire, we will set up a confirmed 30 minute free consultation call.
- During our call we will spend time getting to know each other and go over our initial thoughts about what you currently have in place as it aligns with your goals, as well as answer any questions you have.
- After the call we will provide a customized proposal via email within 48 hours outlining our best recommendations (social media platforms to focus on, any content we see lacking, etc) to carry out your vision and goals.
- Upon deciding to work together, we will invoice you for the first month of services. Upon receipt of payment we will get started creating a customized strategy to market your brand and business within 24 hours for your approval. From there, we will get started implementing your strategy.
• WE CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU •
Fill out the Marketing and Branding Questionnaire for a FREE quick audit of your social media platforms.
Once we receive your questionnaire, we will email you by the end of the next business day with four to five tips on how you can use social media to better tell your brand story. From there you can decide if you would like to move forward on setting up your FREE 30 minute consultation call.
We would love to hear about your current goals, passions and projects! Let us help you put
together a tailored plan so you can achieve your goals.
You can email us directly at
If you are a small business owner who loves to take a more DIY approach to your business but is feeling frustrated with stagnant growth, feeling overwhelmed with which social media platforms to focus on and could use some new creative ideas and strategies, the Socially Tailored DIY Workshop is for you!
We take the same tailored approach to this workshop as we do with our other services so we can help you breathe new life into your unique business with fresh ideas for content marketing and social media strategies.
By the end of the workshop you will feel more confident and empowered to manage your own social media and marketing more efficiently and effectively.
Click the "learn more" button to get all the details!